Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Turning...in an Aggressively Non-Aggressive Manner!!

Today, I’ve been struggling with things a little.

And I know why.

I want to be different, and, yet, it's not AT ALL in my power or grasp to bring any such things about.

And yet I still keep trying.  :o(

"Insanity" defined, I would suppose.

My focus is not where I want it.

HA!  But THAT is something I can be a part of changing...

Holy Father…I confess that my eyes have not been on You, today, and that I’ve been a little lackadaisical about inviting you to be a part of my thoughts and internal conversations.  In this moment, I‘m turning my eyes toward You and asking You to come and share my thoughts and feelings with me…and to share with me some of Yours as well!

Gracious God...Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change—which is everything in my life, the courage to let You change the thing Your Finger is on in this molment, and the wisdom to accept me just as I amand just as You do!and to drop completely even the smallest hint of self-aggressiveness in my life.  You, my Papa-Bear-Daddy, are the Author and Finisher of my faith, and, because of Jesus, I have become righteousness, peace, and joy in Your Spirit.  Thank You, Father, for turning my eyes toward You.  Your grace is soooo marvelous and wondrous to me,  And IT is enough.  I’ve really missed hanging out with You, today.  Please…come and be a part of every aspect of my evening.

Ah, Lord God...Yes!!  Let it be so...

No comments:

Post a Comment