Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Will Be Back Soon (To Blogging, that is)!!

I apologize that I have not written much in the last couple of weeks.  I have had an insane work schedule, and I have been neck-deep in preparations for the upcoming trip to Kenya (28 July – 6 Aug).  Lord-willing, I will be blogging again soon.  For those of you who might be interested, I have been writing (pretty voraciously, in fact) on several things, including an internet publication that I hope to publish soon.  I’ve complete about 60 pages (of a 120 page compilation), and it should be ready sometime in early September.  Though I won’t reveal the title at this time, here’s the subtitle…

Monastic Practice Let Loose in the Church

Okay…c ya soon.

Dave

PS  I hope that all/y'all have a great time with God and His people in the morning!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment